What was the survey about?
We are reviewing how health services across South Tyneside and Sunderland can be improved and would like to understand what is important to you.
The survey was about your experiences of planned surgery and outpatient care at either South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust or City Hospitals Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust.
Who completed the survey?
The survey was completed by patients who may have experienced planned surgery or outpatient care in either South Tyneside or Sunderland in the previous two years. For example, this included all patients who have attended hospital for:
- a planned outpatient appointment
- a planned diagnostic test, scan or other procedure including endoscopy
- a pre-operative assessment
- a planned operation or other surgical procedure
- planned ongoing care for a long-term condition, for example chemotherapy, physiotherapy
This survey closed at midnight on Monday 11th June, 2018.
You can read the findings of the survey by clicking on the link below:
How to contact us
If you have any concerns or would like to share your experience of NHS Planned Surgery or Outpatient Care Services, please contact:
- Healthwatch South Tyneside on 0191 489 7952 or email email@example.com
- Healthwatch Sunderland on 0191 514 7145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org