Take part in our online survey about planned surgery and outpatient care services in Sunderland and South Tyneside
What is the survey about?
We are reviewing how health services across South Tyneside and Sunderland can be improved and would like to understand what is important to you.
The survey is about your experiences of planned surgery and outpatient care at either South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust or City Hospitals Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust.
Who should complete the survey?
The survey should be completed by patients who may have experienced planned surgery or outpatient care in either South Tyneside or Sunderland in the last two years. For example, this includes all patients who have attended hospital for:
- a planned outpatient appointment
- a planned diagnostic test, scan or other procedure including endoscopy
- a pre-operative assessment
- a planned operation or other surgical procedure
- planned ongoing care for a long-term condition, for example chemotherapy, physiotherapy
Please Complete The Planned Care Survey
This survey will close at midnight on Monday 11th June.
How to contact us
If you have any concerns or would like to share your experience of NHS Planned Surgery or Outpatient Care Services, please contact:
- Healthwatch South Tyneside on 0191 489 7952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthwatch Sunderland on 0191 514 7145 or email email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.