It is very important that we hear a range of views from patients and their families and carers, the public, staff, stakeholders and wider partners.
We are keen to hear from you if you are interested in running a small focus group session to ask your service users what is most important to them when accessing and receiving hospital care.
This work will help ensure your service users and volunteers are able to influence the scenarios which are taken forward for formal public consultation expected in the future.
We are particularly interested in talking to:
- Older people aged 65+ and 75+
- Patients with long term health conditions (such as heart disease or breathing problems, or diabetes) and their families and carers
We are also keen to hear from people with an interest in the protected characteristics defined by the Equality Act 2010 that includes:
- gender reassignment
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation
- marriage and civil partnership
- pregnancy and maternity.
Small group sessions
We will be able to provide:
- A focus group toolkit and support where needed on how to run an effective focus group
- Payment of £200 – £300 plus reasonable event expenses
For more information about focus group sessions please contact email@example.com
You can view all of the documents used to hold a focus group session in our involvement toolkit