It’s is very important that we continue to hear a range of views from patients and their families and carers, the public, staff, stakeholders and wider partners.
We have worked with community and voluntary organisations throughout the programme and are extremely grateful for their input and expertise. Feedback from their service users and members has influenced how we have developed and assessed our ideas.
We would like to invite groups once again to get involved in giving their views.
We are particularly interested in hearing from organisations who are involved with:
- Older people aged 65+ and 75+
- Patients with long term health conditions (such as heart disease or breathing problems, or diabetes) and their families and carers
- Patients with musculoskeletal conditions – problems with joints
- Patients with cancer of the stomach or bowel
We are also keen to hear from groups who work with people with protected characteristics defined by the Equality Act 2010 that includes:
- gender reassignment
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation
- marriage and civil partnership
- pregnancy and maternity.
Small group sessions
We will be able to provide tools and training to carry out focus groups and a small payment.
For more information about focus group sessions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view all of the documents used to hold a focus group session in our involvement toolkit