You can contact us in the following ways
Local NHS clinical leaders will explain the challenges around the way these services are currently being delivered, the different ways local doctors, nurses and hospital-based therapy staff think these services could be provided both now and in the future, and to listen to public feedback about these different proposals.
How to get involved
- Attend an event: Please register in advance via the links below
- Hold a focus group: We are keen to hear from groups those who work with people who may face barriers to taking part in this consultation
- Complete our survey: Access this online or request a paper copy by contacting us using the details below.
- Email us: email@example.com
- Facebook: Search: nhsexcellence
- Twitter: @NHSexcellence
- Call us on: 0191 217 2670
Public feedback session events
Click on the date below to register a place.
Stakeholder reference group
A new stakeholder advisory panel met for the first time in early November and will help inform the best ways to engage and consult with staff, stakeholders, patients and members of the public for the next phase of the Path to Excellence programme.
Jointly chaired by the lay members for patient and public involvement of the two CCGs, and stakeholders invited to join include Healthwatch organisations, Trade Union regional officers, elected members, hospital foundation trust governors, and community and voluntary groups (represented by HealthNet initially).
The principle role of the stakeholder advisory group is to offer advice, views, suggestions or opinions to help support future engagement and consultation activities for the Path to Excellence programme. The terms of reference can be read here.